By Stefano Carniato | Piola
· Spread sauce and cheese evenly on top of pizza.
· Start from center and work towards outside edges.
· Spread in circles around center of pizza.
· BAKE between 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes in the brick oven
Add the rest of ingredients after baking:
· Add the prosciutto crudo heavenly all around the pizza
· Cut the ball of burrata cheese with your hands and spread heavenly on pizza (4 pieces)
· Add a drizzle of orange oil all over the pizza
· Add the basil leave around the center of the pizza
· Distribute ingredients evenly across entire surface of pizza.
Serve immediately, as the burrata cheese is watery and creamy. It can make the pizza soggy.
Orange Oil recipe:
350 grams Virgin Olive Oil
· Scrape the orange peels without the white pith. Use a knife and toss the peels into a baking pan.
· Leave the peels to dry in the entrance of the pizza oven (DO NOT put inside the oven)
· Once the orange peels are dry, place them in a 16oz container
· Add the olive oil and let infuse for 2 days.