By Paul Bassett | Montebella's
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450 oF .
2. Prepare the gluten free crust (per label instructions).
Place the contents of 1 bag of Montebella’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix into a mixing bowl.
Add 1 Cup of hot water and 1 TBSP Olive oil.
Mix ingredients until a consistent dough forms (about 2-3 minutes).
Place dough in an oiled 12 inch pizza pan and spread to a uniform thickness.
3. Par-bake the gluten free crust 8-10 minutes 450 oF (per label instructions).
4. Remove the gluten free crust from the oven and spread a thin layer of the fig spread over the crust.
5. Layer on the prosciutto and capicola.
6. Layer on the apple slices.
7. Layer on the four different cheeses.
8. Top with the mission figs and the sopressata.
9. Place the fully dressed pizza back in the oven and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes.
10. Remove the pizza from the oven, drizzle the balsamic glaze, slice, and enjoy!