Blackened Shrimp Pizza
By Jonathan Vance | Happy Joe's Pizza and Ice Cream
1. Coat the shrimp in most of the blackening spice and reserve. Reserve a few pinches of spice to evenly sprinkle over the whole pizza after cooking.
2. Stretch the dough into a 12”blank
3. Evenly spread the alfredo sauce in a thin layer around the crust. Taking care to leave ¼” around the very edge of the blank.
4. Evenly spread the shredded mozz across the alfredo sauce.
5. Evenly distribute all of the vegetables around the blank.
6. Lastly evenly distribute the shrimp around the blank. (we place the shrimp on last to ensure proper/complete cooking)
7. Bake at 465°F for 7-12 minutes, depending on the oven you are using.
8. Once the pizza is done cooking. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining blackening spice.
9. Slice and serve.